- The Atlanta Subreddit for honoring me with permanent residence on the menu bar! AND for the local news. If you don’t know about reddit, honestly, what are you doing with your life.
- Sister Louisa’s Church Bar (AKA Grant Henry), Living Walls (Mark your calendars for 8/14-18!), and the Beltline for existing.
- Videodrome and Trader Joes’ 3buckchuck for the cheap dates.
- Beth Malone and the High Museum for making me an official Tarot Card reader.
- MJQ, El Bar, Joystick Gamebar, Noni’s, The Porter, Java Monkey Spoken Word, Brickstore Pub, Star Bar, The Highland Inn Ballroom, the Goat farm and East Atlanta (Earl/529/Graveyard/Basement) generally for never failing me.
- The Clermont Lounge.
- and last, but not least– YOU, in advance, for understanding and not giving me too much grief.
Oscar de Armas