RL Grime will be giving you goosebumps because hes so good
at the Basement alongside Speaker Foxxxx and Taste Tester starting at 9pm for just $10 so long as you use Promo Code: “FUNSERV” Yeeeyaaa Click here for tickets online. More info here
THE TABLE OF CONCERTS/EDM/RAPPERS/SHOWS/
- Joystick Gamebar is having a Star Trek Costume Contest https://www.facebook.com/events/165292163632686/?ref=14 with the First 20 tekkies coming in costume getting free tickets to an advanced screening of the newest film (on May 14/15) It starts at 7pm and ask friends to beam on board *boom tisssss*
- Catch 23 https://www.facebook.com/events/582015315150971/?ref=14 3 teams have Improv Battles amongst each other in four rounds at the Earl for just $5 - it all starts at 8:30pm Who will win?!
- Welfare Wednesday at Peachtree Tavern = https://www.facebook.com/events/200706273410424/?ref=14 $1 Drafts, $3 Well drinks. Not bad for North ATL. Starts at 9pm and the Hunter Lawley Band is playin’
- ***WRITE CLUB ATLANTA*** https://www.facebook.com/events/460399560703668/?ref=14 Chapter 24 – my man Chris Alonzo has Fail vs. Succeed . Hope you don’t fail my man!!! Other bouts include Attack vs. Decay and Signal vs. Noise. Write club is 3 bouts of opposing writers/ideas that each have 7 minutes on the mic. It is absolutely epic and worth the $10 because it all goes to the charity of the winners choice. Write on!
THE TABLE OF CONCERTS/EDM/RAPPERS/SHOWS/
|Slowriter, Bear Girl, Loraine, Cosmoscope||Star Bar, 7pm, $5||Google image slowriter.||Click|
|SoundGarden (again)||Tablernacle, 8pm, $74||In case you missed it yesterday||Click|
|Digitalism, Hydrabadd||Terminal West, 10pm, $20||German electronica from Hamburg, the Venice of Germany. What a fish market.||Click|
|Reasons, Thunderbird, Spray Tan||Drunken Unicorn, 9pm, $5||RTS. Real time strategy. Reasons Thundebird, Spraytan||Click or click|
|RL Grime, SpeakerFoxxx, Taste Tester||The Basement, 9pm, $15 UNLESS…||You use promocode FUNSERV – which gets it to you for just $10. Click here. Baller.||Click|
|Wheeler Boys||Smiths Olde, $10, 10pm||Solid local hip hop.||Click|
|Kenosha Kid, Dan Robby Marlon and You||Elliot St Pub, 9pm||This may not even be a band.||Click|
|Grupo Kalido, Juventud Calentana, Mayoral Norteno||Confetis Restaurant and Bar, 10pm, Gratis||QUE SUERTE, ENCONTRE UNA DISCOTECA EN BUFORD HIGHWAY.
BUENAS AMIGOS – BIENVENIDOS AL FUNSERV. UN PLACER EN CONOCERTE.
|Fielded, Gel Set, Twins, Tifaret, Fit of Body||529, 10pm, Free||Fielded is from San Fran. Gel Set from Chitown. Twins is half of featureless ghost.||Click|
|Good night for MJQ||MJQ, 11pm||Get there late. People are celebrating several parting ways||Click or click|
|Stranger Candy, Hpntk, Black Siren, Drill Cosby||Connect Lounge, 10pm, $5 for Men||$1 PBR
Ladies drink free.
Usual Wednesday shindigs:
- Church Bar Karaoke ( 466 Edgewood Ave ) arguably my favorite place in Atlanta. Do organ karaoke and drink huge sangria’s as your friends look in awe at this blasphemous church of hedonism. Starts at 10pm.
- Ri Ra has Comedy hosted by Sarah McCoy at 8pm for just $5. 20% off food items + $3 PBR Tall Boys + $4 well drinks. Not bad for *Midtown. SamServ.. ><
- Funky / Jazz Wednesday at Elliot St Pub (51 Elliot St, Castleberry Hill ) free jazz, either in the street, or in the pub. That and some wine and you cant go wrong with your SO.
- One Love Wednesdays is at El Bar - Drink specials all night
- Opera has a sick college night if you enjoy Hip Hop and top 40. $5 drink specials, a rarity for this place, and there is even beer pong! 1150 Crescent Ave, go at 11ish you cradle robber
- Don’t miss the Food Trucks from 11-2pm at either 112 Krog St (the Stove Works parking lot) or Underground Atlanta (50 upper Alabama St) for Food truck Wednesdays!
- Bachata/Salsa Lessons at Tongue & Groove (565 Main St NE) so you can finally court those sexy latinos/latinas you have been fantasizing so long for. $10 for dudes, and the lessons go on from 9-10pm – then the club gets bumpin with the pros. Ladies free before 10pm.
- $3 Sliders at The Shed at Glenwood was rated best deal in town by CL. Starts at 4pm at 475 Bill kennedy way Glenwood Park
- $1: Tacos at Pozole (1044 Greenwood Ave, the Highlands)